Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 45 of 45

Thread: A wreck In Pound

  1. #41
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A wreck In Pound

    Are you a nurse?
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  2. #42
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A wreck In Pound

    Nope. I wasn't then either. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  3. #43
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A wreck In Pound

    Oh I was asking because my husband worked there around that time too...But on the construction of the new part of the hospital..
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  4. #44
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A wreck In Pound

    Ah.. I see. I worked in what was called Medical Management.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  5. #45
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A wreck In Pound

    What a terrible thing, I'm sorry that happened to your brother.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •